Artist Listing Terms of Service
By using our website, you indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this agreement. Please read them carefully.
Artist-listing.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Artist Listing cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- If you are using a free account you are not permitted to block ads.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for canceling your account. No refunds will be given for activation fees or accounts cancelled beyond 30 days of creation.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Artist Listing reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change.
- Artist Listing shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view your Content.
- Artist Listing does not pre-screen Content, but Artist Listing and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright© Artist Listing. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Artist Listing.
- All images uploaded will be automatically resized to no larger than approximetely 480 pixels in width and 480 pixels in height.
- Images must be in gif or jpg format.
- Images must be file size of 2MG or less.
- For Artist Portfolio plan, home page content is limited to 20,000 characters.
- Biography page content is limited to 12,000 characters.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that Artist Listing uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Artist Listing, or any other Artist Listing service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Artist Listing.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Artist Listing customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 3 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Artist Listing) of other Artist Listing customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Artist Listing does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Artist Listing shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Artist Listing has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Artist Listing to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Artist Listing and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Artist Listing (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at artist-listing.com.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Artist Listing acts as a venue for artists to display their artwork. We have no control over the quality, safety, legality or truth and accuracy of anyone displaying images or content. We take no responsibility and have no control in the quality, safety, legality or truth and accuracy of anyone that makes contact with any artist on artist-listing.com or any account holder on this site.
This site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Artist listing makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services. The operation of our site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control.
To the full extent permissible by law, artist listing disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Artist listing will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Due to the fact that certain jurisdictions do not permit or recognize an exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In this case, you should discontinue using this website.
Be cautious of any solicitations, inquiries or email contact you receive through artist-listing.com. Artist-listing.com does not and can't possibly monitor site visitors or people that may contact artists.
You agree to hold Artist Listing harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising out of your use of this website.
This agreement is subject to change by Artist Listing at any time, effective by posting the revision on this website.